Workplace issues are inevitable. Companies get sued because managers who should have known how to handle workplace issues, didn’t. They made mistakes. In most cases, preventable ones. How workplace issues are handled can make the difference between having a healthy bottom-line and work environment, or one filled with low morale, turnover, and dwindling productivity.
Employment Practices Specialists takes a proactive approach to solving your workplace issues, implementing creative and customized solutions that are effective in minimizing your workplace risk.
With experience in employment law and employment practices, Employment Practices Specialists understands the issues that arise in organizations are complex and unique, so cookie cutter solutions will not do.
Creative thinking and a hands-on-approach allow for a complete understanding of your organizational needs and goals. Training programs are designed to be engaging and interactive to maximize their impact, investigations are conducted in a professional and efficient manner to assist in resolving employment disputes, sensitivity training is focused on turning around risky behavior, and consulting services are approached as a dynamic exchange to create the right result for your organization.
Whether your needs center around training, investigations, or assistance with employee relations, Employment Practices Specialists offers solutions that work.
- Allison West appeared on CBS This Morning! Watch her discuss workplace harassment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_7VTt87mTk
- Allison is a top rated speaker – again!
- #6 at the 2018 SHRM Employment Annual Conf.
- #1 at the 2018 Los Angeles and San Francisco HR Star Conf.,
- top 5 at the 2018 HR West Annual Conf.
- Here’s where Allison’s speaking in 2019:
- NCHRA HR West Annual Conf – Oakland – 3/13
- SHRM Employment Law & Leg Conf – 3/19
- HR Star – Los Angeles – 3/20
- SHRM Annual Conf – 6/24 and 25
- HR Star – San Francisco – 7/10
- Interested in having Allison speak at your conference or workplace? Just give her her a call!